Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Friday, August 21, 2009

Right. So. The pandemic A(H1N1) disease-virus-thing is spreading and its ruining my life. Parents put a stop to those things called cinemas. That left me stuck at home watching chick flicks everyday. See --- I watched Gossip Girl, John Tucker Must Die (have you seen how high they can jump while wearing the thong?! MUST TRY THAT ONE DAY.), Freaky Friday, Make it Happen, The Memory Keeper's Daughter, 17 Again (Can't deny that Zac Efron is SO hot in the movie :D), Just My Luck and..... hey that's about it.

It doesn't sound much, but I'm planning to watch Made of Honor, She's the Man and License to Wed tomorrow. Mhhm. Now you know how !@#$%^ it is to be stuck at home. My eyebags are the size of Jupiter. I guess I'll just be sleeping them off. :(
Gurgh.

Don't feel like typing anything.
8:35 PM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three