|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
KaeKae is 15, and..... don't say I didn't warn you. :) So, its the 19th of August (as you're reading this, I drafted this earlier.), its Kaekae's birthday! First up, HAPPY 15th KAEKAE. And now here comes the damage. ;) - He's a brilliant maths tutor that laughs at your mistakes. :( Like seriously, nyehehehe laugh. - Has an iron butt. Erm... go tap it to find out yourselves, kay? - Has muscles EVERYWHERE. - A little loony in the head. - So smart I sometimes auto tune out his words because I just plain don't understand. - Weird person who wanted to prove his manliness by walking under the rain when there was a perfectly fine umbrella. - Super goofy and I wonder whether this is the same guy who gets 97 for Sejarah. Tsk. & he gets a new pimple everyday at 9.30am. I mean, weird...*twitches All of the pictures above conclude that, dear Kaekae should be awarded the award of "Mr. Ugly Face of the Year". :) That's for all the teasing about my ahem fats, fail in maths, fail in everything and everything else. Although I already paid that back 100 aeons ago. :D Kaekae, jangan marah ya, you're a good friend to talk on msn :) :) (Psst I still need my maths tutor :D) Its just that you don't look good in candids. You look good, alright, okay? :) From the side, at the very least. :P And yet again, everyone looks good on their left side. *runs away* Oh & still have to get around getting that thing called a present, sorry! Don't hurt! Happy 15th again and have a terrific day ahead when I'm shitting my heart out being scared for my practical exam.xx <- now I know why Abby uses this, its so Gossip Girl-esque and cool hahahaha. P/s I was just joking, no hard feelings. 12:00 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |