|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Sunday, August 16, 2009
A Dramatic End Oh oh. My msn PM is true :) :) I have so much fats that it can warm up China and proud of it *hits flabby tummy for more effect Ooh, look at it wobble! .... its still wobbling! :D :D At least I'm not someone with a "flabby tummy" when all he has is six packs right? Hold up. I'm not making sense. I think I'd like a toned tummy. Like that girl in 'Make it Happen'. And Megan Fox in Transformers, whoa, its hot haha. Okay I think I really need sleep. I slept at 5.45 this morning at got up at 6.30am :D Screwed up Sejarah and zonked out before tuition. Zonked out again on the sofa in front of the tv and someone told me its FATTTT and meow. Don't know what does meow and FAT got to do with sleeping. I'm here and I'm tired. Wei Han talks alot. Time to say my gtg and bbs on msn, I'm getting so sleepy. Bye bye. 12:50 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |