Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Wednesday, August 12, 2009

So they say that there was a meteor shower.
Mel told me it's gonna be at 6pm (at the time she told me).
And when I came back, I realised the meteor shower happened when we were all fooling around in tuition. Fooling around as in...... laughing and going crazy.
I love BM tuition ahahaha.

And this Eugene guy who has kick-ass awesome writing and CAN'T hantam for some weird reason. He said that me, Jolene and Su Fun has this super weird ability to talk SO MUCH for the two years we sat in front of him. HAHAHAHA. That was before he met the Ho. Oh oh a few lifetimes ago we were doing some tatabahasa thing and I ran out of time, I wrote ABCDs on random. What's super cool is I got like, 6/30 correct! Dayuummm, I rock ;) Okay I know I'm dumb, don't tell me that . I prefer to be deluded.

I don't care if I'm ugly, fat or yellow. Because I think I'm meant to be like that. :)
Not that it wouldn't hurt if I'm a little less chubby. :(
Like, HOW THE HELL YOU LOSE FACE FAT?
I told you right, Ho, don't believe! HMPH.

Mmmm. Summary on the papers so far:

BM's okay. I'm just hoping for 80, because... I suck at BM. Swear.
I think I can get the borderline 80 for Geo. Hey I started studying the day before, okay!
I hate all those "kawasan berlorek" and random questions about it, I HATE IT.
Because me and maps don't work. I just found out that Gemas is near Johor and Negeri Sembilan on Monday itself! I fail lah hahaha.
Maths...... was beautiful quote Trisha. EXCEPT FOR MY CONGRUENT. !@#$%^ OKAY KAELAN LAUGH ALL YOU LIKE D:< And I was talking about congruent in the morning. !@#$%^
I decided to screw Science. Went to sleep right after finishing, didn't even bother to check. I have piano class right after school, so I have to rejuvenate my energy, or I'll screw up my pieces like last week. Believe me, last week was bad....

And that brings me to my (very outdated) latest discovery: THE N97
Holy faeces mother o' all Glutinous Maximus' its super cool! My teacher was showing me the Facebook app, and the speed dial, with the people's pictures AND THE TOUCH SCREEN. Omgggggg and the QWERTY keypad! The blue backlight makes it looks so uber cool :( Her husband has like 4/5 of those N-Series phones. Serious, when I used to go to her house, there's like 3/4 phones on the table. And all of them are uber canggih. What lagi sakit hati is.... my teacher's daughter took my teacher's N95 and threw it on concrete floor. *le gasp* The LCD screen was a goner.

ANYWAY.

My sleeping pattern's so jacked up, I not noctornal, I'm the 4am-6am person. I sleep for 2 hours, get up, try to cram stuff in my head, stalk twitter, watch chick flicks, Gossip Girl, sleep again for 2 hours, read up on stuff, over sleep until 6.30am.

Er.... so. If anyone asks me what am I doing online, I'll answer.... DOING SCIENCE!
I learnt how to make inferences and 3/4 what define operationally actually means.
Weee tq Jon W, you saved my day. Now I need to go read up on experiments eg: titration, electricity, pendulum bob. And definitions. Wow. I got alot of stuff to read up on. :O
I just need to remember that the thing that cleans aquariums is called a siphon, not a fliter pump of an aquarium.
11:40 PM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three