|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Monday, August 17, 2009
15th to the Maine! Just a short one before I jet off to sleep! I'm so tired. :( Happy 15th, Charmaine! This girl is my DVD vendor :D And we talk about men all the time and and and and. She's hot ;) And single. And 15. Yeah. I so, Maine enjoy being 15. We gotta look out for wrinkles now that we're old. :( Here's the essay. So, Charmaine's the one that I talked on the phone with for 5 hours straight all the way till 3am. Shared our life stories and hers was very colourful. We talk all the way into the night about boys, men, hot guys, 12.40, and men. :) We love to stalk hot men on the net. Mostly her, but they're eye candy! She introduced me to Robert Buckley with his beautiful body and beautiful abs hahaha. We used to have these useless msn convos about men and everything in general. And all the code names..... Butbut we're so busy this year we hardly get to gossip about the men and everything else anymore! And another thing, Maine, shush about the hubby thing, remember what I said about high school and testing ground? ;) Enjoy your day and the book. :) Okay bye bye now. But but if you and Kaelan get married, your kids will have to celebrate you birthday the 18th because its like the middle of your birthdays and you'll share the same cake... HOW CUTE WOULD THAT BE?!??!?! Awww. 2:07 PM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |