|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Undeniable Mat Kearney's music is love. _ ANYWAY, rashes are very irritating. =/ I skipped classes the whole day. I'm so tired, but I have to finish the article for Ed-Board. :( I still have yet to do my Math homework. I HAVENT STUDIED YET. Obviously lah, its Wei Yng right? Save for the Right-hand Grip Rule thing and Electromagnetism, so that's = nothing.ANYWAY. I was on the phone with Carolyn for about 1 and 1/2hour. We were supposed to discuss about the Ed-Board article, but we ended up drifting away countless times. We started talking about SHINee, Full House, Super Junior, G-Dragon, AH KOOL LOLOLOL.There's so many other things we talked about, but I forgot haha. Its been a while since we talked like that, JUARA TIDUR! _ I laughed my butt out of proportion (i just love this phrase, its so random haha. picked it up from some fanfic.) from reading this Cinapek Gossip Girl blog. LOL. The girl's English is already horrifying, and she's insulting others with her terrible English..... I ended up reading the post 2-3 times for it to get into my head. *wriggles eyebrows* Maybe I'm bitchy enough to get a 'coveted' cinapek post? I wonder what she'll say.... Honestly speaking, I'm just an observer, some people only act nice to people they know, namely their friends or people who will give them benefits. Even if you approach them with all smiles and a good intention, they shoot you the death glare and grudgingly walk away or just plain ignore you. I mean, WTF? nvm. _ I DIDNT KNOW DE MING IS 6 FT!! I thought he was like 5"11 or something..... But but but but... SIX FEET! D:< I need to sleep more to grow taller! 12:08 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |