|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Sunday, July 5, 2009
The outcome. I'm esctatic.... because its OVER. The carnival is OVER! I was running on 32 hours without sleep, mind you. Note to all: If I was snappy, bitchy, mad, retarded, pain in the ass, I'm sorry. I'm not exactly in the right state of mind when I'm lacking alot of sleep. And Nash, I'll buy back the nailpolish for you when I can.... I'm sorry. _ GETTING DUNKED WAS AWESOME. Even though while trying to get out the second time, I missed my footing and SLIPPED. Slam crash bang, you know lah.
Save for the fake blood that felt disgusting..
Dayum, I look bad and I have humongous thighs. NOW, all you people can see my obvious FATS, so don't try to make me eat, but stop me from eating!
And practicing my piano pieces, my exam is close! GUESS WHAT, trials is closer! :O :O BUT BUT BUT. La Salle's Ass-Whooping Day is the closest! August 2nd. YES I'M SORE WE LOST TO COCKY MIDGETS! _ Yawwww, I got an ant bite from sitting on the school ledge. Now my elbow is swollen like a balloon. :( 8:15 PM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |