|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Friday, July 10, 2009
a one a two a three. Now Kaelan says that Beauty = the thingy that comes out from the inside Because if according my definition, he can't be beautiful, because he's past 50kg. :D :D I WAS JUST JOKING OKAY, YOU PEOPLE ARE VERY BEAUTIFUL, I WAS JUST JOKING T___T And I LOVE making everyone think he's interested in someone else as well. ;) ;) I don't plan to stop :P _ ANYWAY, KABAM SHA BAMMMMMMM, I need to go hug my books to sleep so I can absorb at least 10% of Sejarah or Geo. Because I hate studying. Being in 3J is a curse. Academically, if you're not the study type. The people there are super cool.... and NOISY. Like me! Wtf wtf I was joking, no hard feelings. :( Labels: dailies, procrastinating, random 9:46 PM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |