|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Saturday, July 18, 2009
IU I read about IU in allkpop a few months ago... From there I watched IU's cover of Big Bang's Lies. The guy is Sandara Park of 2NE1's brother. Erm erm. Yes I know I'm a Korean fanatic, don't burst my bubble! But I was watching vids on Youtube yesterday night, if you haven't noticed I do that to pass time. Other than stalking Twitter, of course. I was jakuning to Jo about Twitter yesterday. So so so.... I stumbled upon this video. I HAD FREAKING GOOSEBUMPS while watching! Her cover of Gee and Lies was so.. so.. so........ goosebump-ish! I wish I can sing :( :( But I can't... I break glass and makes people's ears bleed. There's nothing I can do properly. :( I fail in life. :( :( The only thing I'm close to flawless is my face's skin. My face itself makes people wish they're blind. I'm proud of my pimpleless face :D The amount of pimples I've ever had in a lifetime can be counted on my fingers!
Bloody Kirk is sprouting blasphemy again.
_ Its so fun to stalk Twitter. I sound like a geek but yeah, there's nothing much to do when you're grounded and trying to study but epic fails while trying to distract youself from pigging out like a total pig because someone told you that you look like a fat girl? I don't make sense, but at least I understand what I'm trying to say. WY : trying to study, FAILED. trying not to indulge in that vile yet tempting thing called food so that she doesn't look like some fat girl. On the other hand, I'm trying to give people the impression that I'm studying I'm appearing offline24/7 unless someone requests me to appear online. :) But I end up sleeping on my book..... Btw, I was super tired yesterday because I slept at 3 am on Thursday (technically Friday morning). I forgot what I was doing. Oh man, I'm doomed. I'm having short term memory loss! Anyway. I was sleeping during the last 10 minutes of school, so I was walking half-awake back home... I swear I wanted to drop on to the road to sleep. I came back checked out the fridge for food, changed and CRASHED. Who knew, I overslept for tuition. Tuition was at 2.30 and I got up at 2.45. Super late, yeah... At least I kept a clear head during tuition. Its been a while since I could do that. Well I crashed again after dinner, I was so tired I didnt realise I fell asleep. Shoot me. Finally got up when Audrey called to ask me whether I wanna go support Kaekae for his comp today. Which reminds me, the weighing sends luck to Kaekae, Sum, Ravi (GO INDIA!), Dhaneesh and the rest of the Seafield people who're going for the Mighty Minds competition. :) _ RAWR. I GOT MORE MARIGOLD FRUIT JUICE! This time its apple + cranberry! Hehehe, Kaelan, I have my lunch for next week all set. ;) _ I need Kirk right now, but he's nowhere to be seen. This sucks. Wallowing in your own grief with no one to whine to? Sucks. Just the in-between person, I'm happy enough. Can't ask for much. Not that glam, not that famous, not that popular.
12:24 PM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |