|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Hello world. It is a good day. I passed my probation. *pops champagne* I'm supposed to go shower, but I'm too lazy to. I had only 2 spoonfuls of red bean for lunch. I am addicted to Sims 3. Been teasing Kaelan about *cough*beautiful*cough* people. Really fun, actually. I got reimbursed. (Never felt better) And.... !@#$%^ TRIALS IS COMING. & I'M NOT DOING A THING TO STUDY. SHIT. I lost the semangat to study. :( And I'm too tired. And I don't even understand half the things teacher teach in class, so I just daydream or fall asleep. :( :( I'll fail PMR at this rate. Still have yet to watch Transformers. This sucks. Labels: dailies, procrastinating, rants 4:24 PM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |