|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Thursday, July 2, 2009
10 hours still not enough. Addicted to Again & Again. I fell asleep in front of the keyboard.... again..... and again. Ask those people on MSN, i end up apologizing for not replying because I fell asleep. And there's Choral Speaking competition tomorrow! .....Yeah. The Venue is Block B : LAST CLASS. Or just look for those Hollywood Walk of Fame stars. :) They'll direct you. I'm off to clean up my room, before my mom goes ballistic. Yes, I'm aware that its 1.04am. Didn't I mention that I was problematic? Yeah. I blame Kirk kay. T_T He makes me stay up so late! 1:05 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |