|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Thursday, June 25, 2009
roll out and in to bed. Things I have done in the past few weeks: - Miraculously grew taller than Carolyn. - Sleep like a pig. - Laze around. - Watched Super Junior thanks to Carolyn. - Caught up with Kirk. He was telling me about foreplay. Ew.
- Eat like a pig. - Regret afterwards. - Exercise even more after that. Things I will get around to doing the next few days/hours/weeks: - Eat less. - Lose weight. - Stop getting that 'ARE YOU CRAZY?!' look from other people when I mention my weight issues. - Do homework. - Start studying. (Knowing myself, I'll never achieve this.) - More !@#$%^ posters. Ughhh. I think I'm having problems. I can't sleep if my tummy is compact and stuffed, its so uncomfortable. So, my solution was to eat less dinner. And now my mom is insisting me to eat, or i'll die or something. She doesn't know how terrible it is, I want to sleep so badly but I CAN'T because its so uncomfortable. I end up sleeping at 2am everyday. I'm really tired, you know. And she lectures me about sleeping late. :( :( I'm so tired. So so tired. I don't have the motivation to do anything academic anymore. So sick of everything. Disgusted. Headache. Fed up. 11:36 PM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |