|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Friday, June 19, 2009
Press the re-boot button .... and here it comes, a MAKEOVER. NOTE : if there's a couple of screw-ups that loads when you visit herfallenangel.blogspot.com, its coz i'm redecorating (putting it mildly). EDIT : NEW BLOGSKIN IS UP! wtf wtf i feel like ffk-ing IU. everyone's getting a nice new dress and i have an abundant of dresses but i dont think any of them are good enough. _ I know, there must be 1001 versions of this blogskin in the whole blogosphere and my blog, will look like some cinapek blog because its repeated 1000 times. But I spent a couple of hours working on it. So the best you can do is smile and wave and look like you mean it even if you don't. NEW ADDITIONS: ShoutMix - Look at all the customized labels! Hehehe. New BB icons! (Not that you care anyway) !@#$%@#$ i need a decent picture of GD to make an icon. *goes on a manhunt* A profile picture of me, YAY YAY! FRENCH PHRASES. Oooh ooh, if you really did use Google translate, I meant it as a joke. No hard feelings. :) upcoming : my lifetime superheroes! :) :) p/s : who can help me with the comments?? :S I can't seem to get it to work. UGH. _ I'm proud to say..... I can recognize FIVE of Super Junior members :D :D Heechul is a pretty man...... 9:13 PM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |