|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Thursday, June 4, 2009
oh my, oh my. Nestle Gold Flakes is LOVE. That's not something someone on a hunger strike would say. ): On a side note : I'm addicted to the games on Facebook LOL. I'm actually blogging so that my energy will recover in Sorority Life. @@ Oh man, I'm beyond saving. ): Before I part, Jon: Wei Yng, come la, join us for McD! BTW, thanks Jon & Mel for the glass plate and cups which I thought was to put toothbrush and toothpaste until he seriously thought I believed him. .____. I did. *hides in corner of embarassment* Yes Jo, I have thousands of 'corner of......' LAST snippet from tuition today.
I can't remember the part where I end up eating a piece of miserable french fry, LOL. AND AND. I AM A CHEESE! People are pear shaped, apple shapes, ruler shaped.... I. AM. CHEESE-SHAPED. All the fats, oh my. _ edit 040609 @ 1430 I'll tell you a secret if you promise not to tell. I'd rather starve for 2 months than exercise. My mom's exercise regime = hell. Oh please, when will the holidays end? Oh oh, I ....betrayed(?) my hunger strike by sneaking in Nestle Gold Flakes into my mouth. BUT BUT BUT. I ate one prune, a measly bowl of vegetables, and about to have only one pau for dinner. Boy, am I proud. Throw in a few pieces of cornflakes, I couldn't help myself. I. Am. Desperate. To. Lose. 7 kgs. Side note: I WEIGHED MYSELF TODAY. I seriously closed my eyes before slowly prying them open to look at the number. REJOICE! I didn't shoot over 50kg! Not even close. ;) Maybe... close enough. ): If you happen to pass by my house and see someone skipping and sweating like a pig or punching air like a mad woman, that might be me, following my mom's slightly demented exercise routine. BUT. I'll follow it through and through if thats what it takes to make me lose my fats. I did 400 + skips :D Applause for Wei Yng because she actually exercised! 12:31 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |