|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Sunday, June 21, 2009
i'm so happy! because i can recognize.... EIGHT of Super Junior's members! (Not that anyone cares, anyway) I'm just too happy I can finally differenciate all those 13 Korean pretty boys lumped together. Among them are: Pretty man Heechul Ryeowook Siwon Kangin Shindong (The fattest one, of course I remember!) Hankyung Kibum Eunhyuk (It took me a couple of stares to recognize him. Nevertheless, I DID!) I keep mixing up Donghae and... another fella. 8 down, 5 more to goooo! Okay, bye bye. I have to go off to settle more Lim matters. *grumbles* _ Whatthe!@#$%^ WHY YOU CHAPATI BOYS WANNA WATCH TRANSFORMERS ON WEDNESDAY?!?! I got tuition!! D: D: My heart broke into a million pieces..... that I can't watch Bumblebee. :( _ What happens when you put two people who're not conversation starters together? Awkward silence. It'll take them at least 1/2 hour to be able to strike up a conversation. That's what happened to me and my dad. We're not really one for talking. In my case, especially in the morning..... Anyway, we were discussing adult stuff like finance. I feel smart for once haha. I know about... BLACK MONDAY where Pounds Sterling fell to 3.2 or something like that. It was in the... 80s! AHAHAHA I sound so smart. But I ended up not jogging at all. Bleh. Just walked around in circles at MPSJ. !@#$%^ i need flats and black tights for IU. shit.
10:23 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |