Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Saturday, June 13, 2009

I want no presents *coughplatinumcardcoughcharmainecough*.....

I NEED THEM WAFFLES T_T

Who wants to bring me out to get waffles?

&&
I wish everyday can be my birthday, because I feel so loved on Facebook.

14 people wished me on FB *wriggles eyebrows*
That made up for my brother forgetting to get those waffles I've been craving for.

There's so many people to thank, but I won't miss one! :)

Okay, my game plan was to sleep early, but my brother creeped me out by playing Left 4 Dead, which is... because I was so afraid that if I turn out the lights, a Boomer might spit goo into my eyes. So, I just kept on playing until I got a headache.

Curious, I appeared offline on msn, and...... GAME PLAN TAK JADI. Jo, Carolyn and Kaelan left offline messages D: LOL and they were like ' :O :O ', I think. Naturally, I thanked them <3 <3 OH OH Can't forget Audrey ;)

What an awesome bunch of friends I have right?

Maine had a crazy idea to make a radio station call me at 6am to wish me. wtf wtf. We had a history with Flyfm, mind you. *cough jon wong maine kaelan cough*

Now now, THANK YOU and lotsa <3 <3 for all of you! HUGE HUGE HUGS to
(not in any particular order, because my brain's been fried from all that zombie shooting)

-Ru Yan [ Love you, babe! ;) ]
-Tharveen   [I'm 17 days older, HAH ! :D]
-Carolyn   [Reply on FB & below]
-Jo   [I had a funkilicious day, alright...]
-Nashbaby   [MID TEEN CRISIS!]
-Vaebaby
-MAINE!   [12 hours late is nothing. I'm waiting for that platinum card, LOL]
-All those 14 people who wished me on FB   [Replied there]
-MALISA!   [Thanks for the song hahahahaha, it made my day :)]
-Abbbbbyyyyyyyyyyy   [:D :D Will get my butt up to reply the overdued email D:]
-Kaelan   [Thanks, yo!]
-Su Fun   [MUST GET WAFFLEEEEEEEEE!!] 
-Priyanka
-Audrey   [Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuu! :)]
-Min Yi     [Thank you for the countless times you wished me, LOL]
-Hou Ching
-Them 6 people on my tagboard :)

Thats all, I hope....

Replies to tagboard
minyi : *whistles tunelessly* LOL thankssss ;D

ET : TAME KER THE TERMINATORS?!?! GANAS GILER LAAAA! && thanks! yup yup! ;)

Jeanne : THANK YOU!!!! I <3 BB as a whole, but I <3 GD as a person, hohoho. TOP ALSO. TY ALSO <3 <3

nashEEL : Thanks!! :) Looking out for that first wrinkle....

Carolyn : Its all a game plan, my dear. I ended up having spectacular day..... by sleeping and food. Utter bliss, I tell you. But halfway I wanted to get waffles D: And my bro forgot to buy some back. Thank you :) :)

smun : Thank you !! :) :)

:) Its been a year, but I still keep last year's presents close... Like that AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME PILLOW MEL CAROLYN AND GRACE GOT ME OMG <3.
It solved all my sleeping problems! Its that comfy ;)

Bye now, I'll be back with erm, pictures of my glass plate. :D
12:50 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three