Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Friday, June 12, 2009

I'm off prancing to lalaland with my new haircut to have tea and crumpets with Mr. Turtle and the queen!

YES! The old and saggy Queen Elizabeth! The very same one! I might get to meet Prince William and Prince Harry AND introduce them to my lovely glass plate while drinking tea out of the cups that come with it. They can refer to my new uber purple-white watch for the time, in case they need to hurry back to deal with some royal business.

Happy 15th, me :)
I'm posting this in advance because I plan on sleeping early so that NO ONE will disturb me with birthday wishes. :D :D I have my hermit reasons.

GOING HERMIT ON MY FIFTEENTH, soooooooooo BYE NOW.
12:00 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three