|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Thursday, May 28, 2009
tw0-percenT. When I first saw this, I thought it was some mineral water. And then I was like "Who the hell drinks mineral water from cans?!?!" When I took a closer look, I saw.... ..... the word peach. Then it hit me. 2% is FLAVOURED WATER. LIKE TINGE. Blah. Anyway. I'm dying from drawing mini-mes of 10 teachers. and putting them into envelopes.. And writing 10 notes... I'll die. And I'm soo tired. ): _ EXAMS ARE OVER :O :O two days ago. Result? I'm sooo tired and maxed out. Even now, my eyes are a-squinting. Its another late night, wtf. T_T Bye bye before I pass out. edit: I just re-read my old posts and....oh my ..... i was so... ... I'm ashamed of myself ahaha. I'm going to delete the useless post. I'm so tired. ): 11:24 PM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |