|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Sunday, May 31, 2009
smile because i have to Happy belated birthday to Mel! You're 15 and hot, and stay who you are, sweet and awesome! _ Breathe in, breathe out. Thank you Ben and Audrey for being my rant wall. Sorry. But I feel better now. Thanks alot. _ who would ever want to be king? _ should change my blogskin soon and update with more pictures. can't because my brother is hogging the computer playing his game. which made me all dizzy and spinny after playing ar 5 minutes. and i burned the roof of my tongue. ): _ edit: 010609@0122 I am a deluded person. I entertain myself with the fact that I can "sing". Note the inverted commas. So, I sing in the shower, causing the water pressure to go miraculously low and end up showering.......... with no water. Then, I realized no, no this is bad. I should start singing in my room instead! I pity my brother, really. I sing 'Wicked' songs in the middle of the night as in 3,4am at the top of my voice. Lo and behold, his room is next to mine. And he has school tomorrow. I DON'T. SUCKS TO BE YOU, DANIEL!! Now I know why my parents picked frosted glass for my windows. You can't see the cracks I made when I try to "sing". I crack glass. ;) Say, if I have the transparent glass type, I think my parents will have to change my windows every... 6 months? I want my sister back. SEE, jie, I miss you. ): Because there's no one to take me shopping to and there's no one's work place where I can hang out at. Yeah, unfortunately, I'm the clingy sister that hangs out at her sister's workplace. Now if I hear noises in my bedroom, I'd start freaking out, because that would mean someone's in my room and that isn't my sister and it isn't me....... and i'm giving myself the nerves. 12:40 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |