Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Saturday, May 23, 2009

Before I forget:

LOSE WEIGHT. OMG I GAINED WEIGHT DURING THE EXAM WTF WTF. T_T

Come and learn Science with Wei Yng.

Where Optic Nerves = Wire and  nut crackers cracks nuts sideways.

UPDATE:

According to WY, lungs is after the oesophagus.
Meaning the you digest food with you lungs, hohoho.

Potassium manganate solution is to test for oxygen.

That's why you should go to Science tuition with me. You'll laugh your head off with my bullshit.


I'll fail Science on Monday. WHOAA. Pn. Then Moli is gong to KILL me.

_

MINI NOTES SO ROCKS.

THAT PURPLE FREE PENCIL = LUCK!

:D

_


edit:

I made a whole list of things to do AFTER the exam, and to top off the list is the #1 thing :

LOSE SOME FREAKING WEIGHT/FATS.
*cough cough
So I had this whole resolution thing going on. "I'll exercise in the holidays", "I'll get abs with my mom!", "I'll go jogging with Thar & Preet & Nash!" Mhmm, my mom bought an exercise ball and all that. Well apparently you can get abs with exercising on the ball.....ANYWAY. My mom tried to teach me and I told her "After exam la, holidays coming what. I need to study."
My dad overheard.
GUESS WHAT HE SAID.
"Yeah, yeah, one day.... ONE FINE DAY in the holidays, right?"
Sarcasm leaking from every word. -.- Its a wonder I'm not a walking waddling TRAINWRECK with the amount of exercise I never do. Oh wait, that explains the thighs. ):
Then, my brother indirectly implemented that I was fat.

IT SUCKS TO BE THE FATTEST IN THE FAMILY.
My mom's 50 and 54kg, she's excusable. She's 50. With all-natural black hair. I have an awesome family with a walking 60kg stick as a dad and a walking 25kg twig brother to complete the set. Ahh, my sister? FORGET about her, she's most probably all bones now in Australia.

-.-

Like I said, SUCKS TO BE FAT.
Where did the times when I look at my sister to convince myself that I'm not fat go? ): ): She'll kill me for saying that. But that's not until 2 years from now. She'd have forgotten by then, hohoho.
Now all I see is Carolyn, Vaenisaa and Jon Wong. Skinny people.
Mhmm, anyway. Now you know what am I doing to the exercise ball?? It serves as a leg rest/chair while I'm studying. Yes yes, I know I'm beyond repair. C'MON, I WILL exercise this time round! With the amount of food yang akan bakalku stuff down oesophagus saya, I need the exercise. And I'm too afraid to step on the weighing scale, despite how closely connected I am to the weighing scale. If it shoots over 50, I'll faint on the spot and starve myself for weeks. I've never in my life touched 50 and I'm sticking to that! Which is why WY = in need to lose weight and stop eating.
Unlike Kaelan who's 60kg of pure muscle, Maine who's 50+kg partially leg & arm muscle, I'm 45-46kg (last I weighed myself and thats 2 months ago?) of pure fats.
MUST. LOSE. WEIGHT. BEFORE. MEETING. COUSINS. 
ESPECIALLY THE GUY ONES.

Yes, the guys takes care of their weight way mroe than the girls. Odd. And the young ones are like touching the sky and losing weight. Stupid puberty makes their legs skinnier than mine. T___T
I'm going to sleep, its 3.12am, and I'm gonna wake up at 5am to study Sejarah.

Not happening. Hehe.
11:23 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three