|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Monday, May 25, 2009
RAH RAH RAH I REMEMBERED THAT POTASSIUM MANGANATE SOLUTION IS TO TEST FOR SULPHUR DIOXIDE!! Anyway, I'm semi-depressed because I think I screwed up my KH paper. Ahh, whatever la. Its over, no use being harried over it, right?? BUT BUT BUT. As of 2am yesterday, I started to get the jitters and it is NOT a pleasant feeling at all. I was so scared I couldn't draw a straight line. I was so afraid I'd screw up my papers so bad...... After sleeping, I thought WEEE ITS GONE! Who knew, the moment I finished showering, ITS BACK. I had like 1 hour plus of sleep, thus I went to school feeling like I was going to faint. It wasn't helping that the smart asses like Kaelan where talking about soda lime and me freaking out because I HAVE NO IDEA WTF IS SODA LIME. Then...... I don't want to jinx it... :D ANYWAY. I can't remember one shit about Sejarah hohohoho. Side note : & I'm jealous. of those people with huge brains. eg: Trisha. and those people who UNDERSTAND art. eg : Trisha, James. and those people who knows what they're studying. eg : everybody else but me. 7:04 PM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |