|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Friday, May 22, 2009
Pick-me-up ._____. I slept late, AGAIN because I was too worried about maths. So, I wrote a note on the fridge (thats what magnets are for!!) to my mom... and it said...
I swear, if you see it, you'll laugh. Back to my story. People were scaring me in school saying that Maths is gonna be hard, bla bla bla. Naturally, I GOT SHIT ASS SCARED. Because I suck so much in Maths. Don't believe? Ask my friends. I cry when I see indices or algebra or numbers.... Then then then, came paper 2. It was alright, although I was doing the paper half awake. I took 15 minutes to draw a triangle, lmao! Too much time :D :D After that, since paper 2 was bearable (can't sound confident, can i?), I thought, " SHIT LA SHIT LA PAPER 1 GONNA BE KILLER". Maine was also convinced so. I wanted to get more sugar to stay awake, but Maiine was like, " NOOOO I DONT WANNA BE LATE FOR MATHS". I ended up gossiping with Jia Jiun and Carolyn outside of class. THEN THEN THEN, Pn. Loy came in. She said she knew the winner for American Idol. Honestly, what I heard was , "I know the winner for ______" I thought she must be talking about some weird school competition and I was wondering why everyone was so excited about that school competition. Remember I mentioned that I was half-asleep? Obviously my head doesn't work properly when I'm half awake. So, I heard teacher said " ____is" And then everyone started screaming. I was still sitting there, "whuuutttt? Why is everyone cheering??" Min Yi turned around and said, "Kris won!!" Took me 5 seconds to register that. THEN, I started doing the normal whoop-dee-doo dance with all the hand clapping, arms flailing around routine. Talk about slow reaction. When I started reading the sixth question for Maths, I suddenly realized, MY MIND IS CLEAR AND ALERT NOW!! Quietly, I was so glad that Kris Allen won. Because, say Adam won and I'm not a real Adam fan, I'd be happy for him and yada yada yada, but I'll still be half-awake and god knows how much I'll screw up Maths. SO. KRIS SAVED MY and of course, I can't forget the people whom I harass and cry to about Maths. Thank you, Charmaine for lending me the blue Maths book, its a life saver! And for teaching me the cross method again.... and the factorisation thing... :) Thank you Kaelan for tutoring me maths, lol. I REMEMBERED TO FACTORISE ALGEBRAIC EXPRESSIONS THANKS TO HIM. YAY! Thank you Preet for helping me to do my tuition homework. Thank you Jon Wong for helping me with Maths. and thank you JOE KIM! I think he helped me with... one question? If I get through Eng Paper 2, especially the literature part, I OWE PN. UNG MY LIFE. Now I can go download 'No Boundaries' and cry to Kris Allen singing while memorizing Sivik. BTW, volleyball is SOOOO interesting. I practically memorized everything about it. :D Side note : Adam sounds sooo eeek on the tv, but he's && I hope hope hope Why do I update my blog more often DURING exam when no one else is...? I'm weird. If I get through this mid-years, I owe nearly everyone my life.
1:40 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |