|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Eh eh eh eh , ring the alarm! Because Wei Yng is studying and taking a break from that thing called MSN. And she's sleeping early, AND SHE'S APPLYING SUNBLOCK. Uhuh, I can feel your jaw dropping now. I absolutely hate applying sunblock, it stinks. -.- Soooo, I found out my year-old moisturizer has SPF 15! BYE BYE STINKY SUNBLOCK! And uh, yeah, my mom bought moisturizer for me ages ago, and I've never ever touched it. How do manage not to have pimples? Luck, I tell you. I am so blessed, thank the godzillas.... ABOUT STUDYING, its obviously because I have to. I'm as dumb as a goldfish. You need proof? Q: What is the optic nerve made up of? I'm off to study. Stupid perjanjians, fickle minded sultans, confusing air pressure, my inability to differenciate quicklime and slaked lime, accounts, maths, and ACCOUNTS. I'll die. Seriously. _ LOL. Kirkface says: if both our relationships keep screwing up by the time we're old Kirkface says: me and you are getting married DISASTER BUDDIES! 11:54 PM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |