|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Sunday, May 3, 2009
*cont of 50 things you didn't know about me. I stopped at 40, telling people I wanted to sleep.Here goes, the continuation! 40. I USED TO BE SO BLOODY SKINNY. WHEN DID THE FATS COME?!?! 41. So damn hard to shed them off, as I love to eat........ 42. I'm so fun to 'kacau' by the Jagan and Gang. ): They said its so funny to see me frustrated. -.- 43. I sleep like a pig. Even though I get up early like 7 or 8, I'll be sleeping again by 11. I can't sleep past 8/9 unless I'm EXHAUSTED because its house rules, no waking up late. And my dad being pissed is not a good option..... 44. Sometimes the first thing I check out on people are their legs.......Hairy, bony, white, lotsa scars (like me, I'm doing something about it!), black, yellow <- MINE MINE!! , FAT, <- MINE AGAIN!!!! .....Hehe. I know I'm weird, but try this: the next time you meet someone new, where's the first place you look at? EXCEPT THE FACE LA OF COURSE. -.- For some pervs like infy, I bet its the 'bewbs' as he puts it..... 45. I always wonder why those skinny girls still have boobs even though they're stick thin..... How do they make all the fats go .... THERE?? 46. I have a weird sense of humour and deadly sarcastic when I'm pissed. I'm known among my friends for being the sarcastic one, I think. Must be some genetic trait, because my dad's one-liners are sometimes so funny but sometimes so... stinging. 47. Er, when I laugh, it isn't pleasant. And I slouch a lot. Shit la, I need to correct my posture. Maybe I lack confidence? Oh wells. What to dooooo, I'm a shy person around strangers..... 48. I never ever pimples, except for those REALLY rare times once a year, but now I wash twice a day with whatever cleanser there is in the bathroom..... 49. MAN MY FACE IS HUGE. GAAAAAAAAAAH. Proof: 50. The oh-GLORIOUS-fifty! I can go to sleep now!! I am....... a HUGE.... I just had a brain fart. Lost my train of thought. -.- I have many white stuff. Including my stolen white wallet. Which I don't have, because obviously, it was stolen. Bye bye library card, bye bye student discounts. Now I have to pray hard to stay short so I can get children discounts..... Which is possible, if I wear barbie girl shirts and tie two pigtails. Neh, I PASS. I've never ever worn barbie doll shirts, so why start now? I prefer sesame street, pocahontas, dalmations (which I still wear at home)...... BUT I'M NO LONGER A KID. Pay full price la. My clothes can't pass as a kid anyway. But if I pay kid price, imagine the money I can save and can be invested in Nichii heels.... Nevermind. YAY I'M DONE! _ My brother was DAMN cute. I repeat, WAS WAS WAS. WEEE HE HAD A BOWL CUT!!! I'm gonna show him and LAUGH at him :D:D What an evil sis. ): I just find this so adorable. :) I remember when he noticed that his eyes are to tiny, thats why he tried to pull them um, bigger. I DIED SEEING THIS PIC! TOO CUTE!! He likes wearing yellow huh..... But now he's no longer cute. ): ): Too skinny. But he eats 1000x more than me. Bleh. And now.... -.- He's a bag of bones. *sigh* On the other hand, I had a more interesting childhood. I was a happy kid... Until I went bald. -.- DAMN HOLY SHIT RIGHT. I had no long two pigtails like other girls. ): ): And then I grew HAIR!! :D:D Now I'm still short, fatter, with square-er jaws and not bald anymore. =D ITS 3AM, I NEED TO SLEEP, BYE!
3:03 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |