|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Friday, May 15, 2009
assumption = many possibilities I somehow felt sad/happy listening to Super Junior's 'It's You'. ITS AWESOME WEIIIHHH. Carolyn was talking about it so I decided to listen to it again, because I listened to it earlier, but didn't pay attention to the music. As of 16th May 2009, 1.22AM I'm singing 'It's You' again and again. :D :D I hear windows cracking, weee! AND NOW I'M ADDICTED. AND KIBUM LOOKS LIKE JANG GEUN SUK. :O :O I'll go memorize the lyrics for 'It's You' and sing to everyone I know, HOHOHOHO. * the paper insults were fun :P GAY. :P _ Weird weird theory, but I think that buff men can't keep their hands to their sides because they're too muscular. Must be those square boobs that're hutting out, so when you put your hand down, it...... juts out..... I'm not making sense, am i? Like Taeyang. :D I read from soompi, this girl/fan thinks that TY doesn't wear suits because he's too buff. He's always seen in a vest or... not a suit. Well, yeah during the first years when BB just debuted, he wore suits, because he wasn't that buff then, i think. But recent pictures? No suits, all vest and buff buff rippling muscles. <3 Junsu wore a suit to the piano battle at the Gayo Daejun (Music Festival forgot which one) in... December? And lookie there, TY with a leather jacket! BB's arrival at the Mnet Music Festival, and look! A VEST! Muscle muscle. More muscle. :D _ANDD. Kris Allen's Heartless was awesome, how could my dad said it wasn't so nice?!?! T_____T SQUUEE SQUEE SQUEEE I is friend with a model, he be mah dork buddayy. (: And and and SQQQUEEEEEE SQUEEEEEE SQQQUEEEEEEE, next week is the AI finale!! Can't wait for them to sing the original song that was composed for them. Last year's Dream Big that DAvid Cook sang was awesome. But NOOOOOOOO his first single was 'Time of my Life'. -.- _ I won't be able to finish studying for mid terms. Hello, bloodshot eyes, I'll be studying my butt off. My maths sucks SO much. And yes, I'm the only one. Don't come to me saying 'You're not alone!' or 'ME TOO! I SUCK SO BADLY!' because........ no one can suck as much as me when it comes to Maths, I cry when I do maths questions. _ DISTRACTED DISTRACTED. SHIT. 1:49 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |