Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Friday, April 24, 2009

I'm sweating so badly.
And I have a bazillion people to call. Just too lazy. ):

Interesting things happened the uh, past few days, weeks...... not months.

- My brother's friends are bigger sized than him.
- His friend, Vanessa had a uh-uh-uh... near death experience? Hella scary. Imagine..... Never mind.
- I HAVEN'T FINISH MY BLOODY SEJARAH.
- Justin concluded that I stare too much.
- I got renamed 'pissed' by Jagan and Dillon
....... LAME.
- Malisa sprayed me and Su Fun's pits in tuition. .__. The worst part was when the water is COLD.
- Horoscopes are SO SO SO SO accurate.
- I NEED A HAIRCUT.
- I found out that in the mirror, my left side looks better than my right side. And that's how people actually see you as. Which means I = BUTT UGLY. As if I didn't know that.
- Ice cream addict (:
- If I had the Lollipop phone, that'd be fo-sho COOL. Well its because of the super awesome LED <- cover screen thing.
- I was singing random lines from 'Lollipop',
Okay, i admit! The ONLY lines I know from Lollipop, and Carolyn was telling me the meanings haha cuz she watched the subbed MV which I did also, but never paid much attention to....... I was too busy staring at BB. :O
- YAY CAROLYN SAID THAT TOP IS HOT NUUURRRDDDYYYYY~ I initially didn't like it, but it kinda grew on me. Hohohoho. I wouldn't have been addicted to BB if it wasn't because I noticed TOP in Haru Haru.... ANYWAY.
- WHEN IS G-DRAGON'S SOLO ALBUM COMING OUT?
- Vanessa called TOP pai kia. :O NUU He's t3h smexy!
- Leos are EXTROVERTS and forgiving. Lucky lucky me. ;) Inside joke.
- I made Su Fun's brain jammed with all the game planning. HOLY SHIT SHE JUST SIGNED ON.
- I was falling asleep in tuition even with some sour plum sweet in my mouth. And my words didn't make sense/illegible. Oh well. I was tired.


I miss my webcam sessions with Charmaine-laaaaaah. It was so fun. Especially when we 'karaoke'.

EDIT: I'm gonna go learn the SHORRY SHORRY dance just to irritate Carolyn and Ho.
Hehe.

.... SHIT WHY AM I HERE?!?!?! SEJARAH SEJARAH SEJARAH!!
BYE!

p/s my kh project = fcked up
honestly.

Hohoho, from 0 pages to.. 5 pages of hasil kajian? DAMN I'm PROUD.
Okay, lame.

If anyone asked why there's bumping and lotsa smelly sweaty stench in house at like, 12am, DON'T ASK.
8:13 PM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three