Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Thursday, April 30, 2009

Just because I'm bored and I bet none of you know me.

That much.

What Charmaine said the other day just "struck" me. Obviously, I'm trying to mock her here. I failed. Anyway. She said she knows SOOOO many things about *insert slap on thighs AGAIN* but none about me. Soooooo.

Here are the 50 things you ZOMG did not know about me.

1. I love oranges. I LOVE LOVE LOVE oranges! Anything orange flavoured is <3 Even citrus scent air fresheners are LOVE!

2. I appear offline sometimes because I just didn't want to look lifeless. Its because I leave the computer on for ...... the whole day while I go to sleep or something.

3. I dream about certain guys at times. Its usually good things. :) Well it felt good. -.- Don't think rubbish.

4. I know many pervy things. Only that I don't show it. I think its stupid the way people like to flaunt their dirty knowledge here and there. But worse is those people who think they're OH-SO-KNOWLEDGABLE, they don't get certain jokes when its...... just ..... so...... clear-cut. Maybe I know too much. I think thats the reason.

5. I want an ipod like, REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY want it. Because I just go the Apple online store and went all online shopping for ipods, fill in what I want to engrave on the ipod, but "X" at the very last step. Because i don't have a credit card to charge it to. T_________T.

6. I like compliments. Call me vain, but compliments just makes my day. Which is why I enjoy uh, fishing for compliments from a certain guy. Eheh.
....... Don't YOU like compliments too?!?!

7. I am NOT a sad person!! I'm not not not not not!

8. I do NOT always do something! I stare at blanks walls.... at times.

9. I'm er, kind of shy...-ish..... and quiet, around strangers. Heh.

10. I eat like a machine. All that diet talk? BULLSHIT. Its because I eat too much I HAVE to diet.

11. I'm so fascinated with the camera....

12. ....... but i'm never photographed by it.

13. because CLEARLY laaaah, I look like shit.

14. Haven't you noticed, that I always take pictures like with ALL TEETH BARE and my GAP showing? Or always smiling tilting to my right side? Because my left side looks better, somehow.

15. But I don't know how far that along is true, because I read this thing on the net that people like me look like shit in pictures because when we check ourselves in the mirror, we find that the left side looks better, but people look at your right side more than your left. That's because the eyes are more focused to the.... right side??

16. GUESS WHAT. I checked my right side, and HOLY SHIT I LOOK FAT.

17. I used to loathe my name. The fact that it's missing an 'i', and most of the Malay teachers CANT PRONOUNCE it, I hated hated it. Until one day i realized, I'm special that way. Not many people has the name 'Wei Yng', but there's LOADS of people with the name 'Wei Ying'.

18. My name is balanced. ;) Or I think it is. The ratio is 4:3:3.... er, I'm not making sense.

19. I'm allergic to ginseng. Isn't it stupid? Its supposedly to be oh-so-healthy for people, but I can't take ginseng. I'll get rashes no matter how little the amount of ginseng is in the soup.

20. Which brings to a VERY important matter. I can't take alchohol. I can drink, but I get red very very fast. Not only my face, in which my ears gets EXTRA red, my whole body will be radiating heat and my whole body will have patches of red. Remember when I mentioned that I drank Chivas? My whole body was RED. But parents doesn't know that. Or my mom will never ever let me drink. -.-
Being high was so nice. I wasn't that shy to talk with the elders you know. I was THIS CLOSE to singing karaoke, which I would NEVER have done sober.

21. When I drink a little alchohol eg: 1 can of beer, my EARS go red and I start to get rashes. Immediately. -.- Stupid weak liver.

22. I'm very close to be the shortest person in the family. Give my borther 1 year, I'd be asking him 'How's the weather up there?' Imagine my sister's trauma when she gets back from Adelaide. She'll be like , "OMGOSH MY LITTLE BROTHER IS TALLER THAN ME!!! WASNT HE LIKE, A MIDGET???"

23. I miss my sister lah. We're pretty close, okay! We share clothes and everything. More like I wear her clothes but she can't fit mine. HAHA. But she's my bitching buddy. Sometime I have to resort to bitch about people to my... mom. -.- Because my brother won't understand WHY i'm bitching about people. Or sometimes I lose my cool. Person-to-vent-anger-to is gone what, what to do. ):

24. I'm obsessed with recipes. I can just google them up the whole day and try to figure out how to make them, and NOT make them because my mom is so afraid I'll burn down the kitchen/kuali/the house. I fail la. ): Baking session, anyone? Abby? Carolyn? Jo? Charmaine? Nash? V? Someone??

25. I'm at the half-benchmark. :D :D I'm obsessed about hairspray too. Hee hee. Backcombing too, and all that. Thanks to my sis who's a pro in the terms of hair, (in the family) I can differenciate hairspray, wax, gel, healthy hair, blasted hair, how long has it been since some people dyed their hair and why doesn't the colour stay. ;) Thats because even SHE also dyed her hair laaaaa. From purple to red and touched up to more red... I know how to condition my hair properly and make sure it doesn't go out of shape. BUT I NEED A HAIRCUT.

26. I'm a very emotional person. I can cry while watching a movie, any slightly touching parts and I'll start crying. I can even cry watching a music video la... I'm pathetic. I cry so easily because I'm easily influenced. Like once when Carolyn was crying, I CRIED WITH HER. When I have nothing to cry about. And when Jo was going to hug me because of the 'keychain cards' I gave her, I nearly cried.

27. I honestly wish I get pretty bday cards from people like myself. ): But making for myself spoils the fun.

28. I love Eminem's music.

29. I love beanies/caps/trackers but..... I look terrible in them.

30. I want more piercings... and I will have a tattoo.

31. I'm a sucker for anything sweet, but not too sweet. AND SNACKS! AND CHIPSMORE! AND BELGIUM CHOCOLATE! SWISS CHOCOLATE! I'm making myself hungry -.-

32. I really don't like being disliked.... I dunno, it makes me feel so uncomfortable and terrible. And this will just go on and on in my mind, ' what did i do to that person to make him/her hate me?' Which is why I'm a little reluctant to piss people off. Because #1, they're poisonous (Kaelan understands this), #2, they aren't that bad if you approarch them nicely. (:

33. Horoscpoes are accurate. Gemini would rather be naive then know the depressing truth, they do not want anything putting a damper on their freedom or positive energy. INDEED. If there's something going on behind my back, and I know I'm not included and left out, I'll just um, not bother and try not to mind. But I do........

34. I think too much and sometimes its bad. ):

35. Sometimes I worry that people can read my mind and serious choas will ensure should that be true....

36. I flip fingers to people when I'm pissed. And intentionally, so if you get the finger from me, that means i'm hella pissed. Like some boy who messed with me by pretending to 'slam' the basketball in my face and was laughing at me in Chinese, LIKE I DON'T UNDERSTAND, unfortunately boy, I DO! I just turned around and flipped the finger accompanied with a not very pleasant word. :D Unfortunately, Nash was there to see it. ): ): Sorry if it um, affected you?

37. I like to pretend that I can sing...... But I can't, so yah.

38. I think my art skills progress as I grow older. My paintings used to look like SHIT. But now its somehow, passable. :O

39. I'm good at housework. :D Anything, just call me and it'll be sparkling clean :D Provding the utensils provided are sufficient......

40. I'm off to sleep.

.... I'll finish it up one day.
I'm going to sleep soon-ish and I'm having SUSHI tomorrow!

*I had Jogoya yesterday and er, skipped tuition. No one needs to know that. :D:D
Jogoya was goooood. :)
Starhill Gallery is so high-classed. THEY HAVE PINK LV BAGS. :O :O
AND LV UMBRELLAS. O___O
_


its been a while since you heard me gushing about BIG BANG, right?
I just watched the uploaded umm, i dunno, vids of the Big Show on Youtube, and the opening, was soo... AWESOME.
I WANT THE DVD :O

edit :
I WANT THE FILA SHIRTS THEY WORE!
its.... WHITE!!T_T
9:28 PM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three