|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Monday, April 13, 2009
offcially .... on hiatus until the end of the month. Got a whole shitload of crap to finish up. Kaelan woke up at 3 to shower and changed into his uniform. LOL. _ I feel unappreciated, not needed, and sometimes I wonder why do go through all that trouble, when it doesn't even matter? When nobody cares? Why am I so nice and trouble myself when others take credit? Even by accident, its already assumed so, why? Not that those people did alot for me. It wouldn't matter if I'm invisible, life'd just go on. They'd forget, and never remember.): not in the mood. _ 14/4/09 update: Wifebeater on a hot man = Paradise. _15/4/09 I'm stealing time off to blog. :O :O - To Jo & SF, what i told you in tuition is for your ears only. (: I know I sounded like some attention-seeking bitch, but that's how I felt. On the other hand, Stan by Eminem is such a sad song. Its so moving. To all fans out there of anyone, don't take to too seriously, just like what Eminem said. 7:46 PM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |