|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
KGT & Keropok Man Tralalala. I know I said I was on a hiatus. I ...... I think that's just me. That. is. beside. the. point. I still have maths and art to finish, I want to ditch Seni. Like no shit. I hate Pn. Maziha. I refuse to do Seni thanks to her. I refuse refuse refuse. Thank god I'm already terrible at art to start off with, refusing to finish art doesnt ruffle my parents' feathers one bit. Obviously, they're aware of my artistic abilities. About Secret Project, aptly named KGT....... We ended up with black toenails, red feet, green knees and a screwed up board. Throw in a keropok man and you get the after-school Monday 'activity'. I nearly laughed my butt out of proportion when Ho was describing about KGT and the Keropok man. I can't blog about it here because then EVERYTHING will spill out so.... Your loss. Did I mention? Rascal Flatts rocks my invisible socks. Unfortunately, I'm the best at tracking down good Brit songs. Yes, I'm very perasan, DUH. Obviously, that was a failed attempt of a joke. ): ): Heard of N-Dubz? No? They're like the Brit Black-Eyed Peas. Click play and get addicted to N-Dubz. :) The best part is that they have rappers. Hohoho. You do not know Wei Yng if you never knew she has a thing for rap music. Uhuh uhuh. Close your wide open jaw now. You never know there might be someone watching, don't you know stupid would you look then?
Actually the amount of music I have is beside the point, but I'm hitting 7GBs. Yay for me. :D I'm too lazy to do homework but I learnt my lesson. I'm still pissed off. The one day I didn't do my homework, okay, usually I finish MOST of my homework, and leaving some loose ends to finish up in school, but i think last Thursday was the one 'mass-don't-do-homework' day. I was soooo tired staying up until 4am to finish my KGT, I crashed at 10 on Wednesday night, thinking that I'm skipping the rest of after-recess periods tomorrow, there's no need to finish homework. WHO KNEW. I don't have a table in class that day. Stupid 2K people. Digress is such a cool word, but I have no idea how to use it although I know the meaning. Shoot me. My main point of Joben promised 2 pints of Haagen-Daz if we get through states level. :O Betcha didn't know about the last time I wanted to eat Haagen-Daz, no its not because of you, Jon Wong. You better get on your knees and pray, panic is on the way. Btw, I wasn't meaning that the whole team is panicking because we're going for States level. Its from the Oasis song, Gas Panic. Nash told me to listen to it some time ago, and it was stuck in my head one day when I was doing homework......... ......at 6am in the morning. Call me weird, but there's nothing much you can do if you shower in 15 minutes and skip breakfast, waiting for the time to pass. Before Kaelan starts his whole lecture on 'you must take breakfast every morning' , I started uh, drinking Milo for breakfast! :D :D Because my mom said I looked unhealthy. wth wth. I'm naturally yellow and extra tired in the mornings! T___T I think I need to sleep if I don't want to collaspe in school tomorrow. Its 12.05am after all. Nasheel No.2 is off to bed! On a side note, 2-3 people called me Nasheel today. 12:06 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |