|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Sunday, April 26, 2009
I'm not that terrible after all. Wee! _I'm tired and off to bed. Charmaine, thats why I said going down to KL is ): ): I'm always so tired after! I misjudged you and thought that you were a nice and awesome person. Turns out, you're actually a sad, pathetic person. Shame on you, bastard. I swear I saw like 6 pairs of boobs in 'The Bank Job'. No wonder Abby said : Don't watch. _ Maybe I'll go learn the sorry sorry dance summore. I'm sick of sejarah. _ ........Dateline is extended to monday. Major WTF. Stayed up until 4 for nothing. -.- 12:04 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |