|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Sunday, April 19, 2009
empty (: * just a side note, I'm too lazy to frequently update this blog-thing with a new post, so I'll just continue with the previous post, meaning..... you'd have to scroll down a little for updates ;) Because I am a I pick studying Geo over Sejarah project, anytime, anywhere. And everyone knows how much I hate Geo. Stupid random dots on the map. _ Edit : I want an iPod, very badly. T_T _ 21/4/2009 : 2.32AM And I'm still not asleep. *blink blink* _ Kirkface: ...and i really know nothing about bras =D Kirkface: as long as they look nice, im happy Kirkface: the bra i mean...not the boobs Kirkface: ...and that sounds just as bad Kirkface: .......i'll just shut up now ._. Kirkface: *smiles and nods* . weiyng : LOL . weiyng : u really are a perv huh Kirkface: being all wild and jungle-ish, is worse than being bald Kirkface: IMO anyway Kirkface: *scratches head* Kirkface :...i just shouldnt speak in these situations . weiyng : wild and jungle-ish? Kirkface: mhm Kirkface: like epic hairyy D= . weiyng : LOL . weiyng : that would be, traumatizing Kirkface: weirdest conversation ever =O One of the best convos i ever had. :D _ 22/4/2009 ...... i just forgot what i wanted to say. :O i had a GOOD one in mind. shit. blame short term memory. It Nevermind. Sorry to everyone I've pissed off while being pissed off. Well of course, I just made up a Humiliate-Charmaine-o-Meter today. Which led to me being slapped on the thighs. Very very hard. Ouch. How can she complain about a bottle of Pop? Its ONLY 141 calories! Conversation done. 5:34 PM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |