Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy BEE-DAY to Jo Jo Jo JO!


Ms. Oh-So-Sexy-Jo

She's THE friend to cakap-cakap to during tuition....
about how hungry I am.

Check her tuition book and you'll see how much i love her. HAHAHA. ;)

Disclaimer: I'm straight and so is Jo.
_

Jo, I don't have a long 'Happy Birthday' note to you, because all I wanted to tell you, REMEMBER: Actions speak louder than words. Hehehehe.

The 'Paul Frank' card, the 'keychain cards' and the surprise with the cake.....
(: (:
Its worth it in the end. Even though a lot of things came up while planning, it wasn't easy, mind you! With all the stress about the projects and the epidemic disease in school, I'm glad we pulled it off in the end. (:

Thanks to :-
Su Fun <- FINE I TAKE THE BLAME.
The THING.
Carolyn
Abby (for um, calling her. lotsa stuff to tell you. maybe i'll send an email!)
Nicole
Joe Kim
Jon Ho & Wong
Priyanka
Andrea
MEL MEL MEL! <- Just had to type that :D

....basically everyone who made her day. :)

Like I said, it may or may NOT be the best birthday ever, but hope you enjoy it, because you can't age BACKWARDS to relive the moment.



_

I found a mini post-it among my sejarah papers so i stuck it to my computer screen just for fun. Wee.

For my bday, get me TRUCKLOADS of Artline  fountain pens. Its LOVE.
12:00 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three