Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Thursday, March 5, 2009

Screwed up screwed up day.

......

I'm very addicted to G-Dragon's very husky voice. Its <3.

------

I've been sleeping at 11pm these past few days. I would've done the same too, but..... ):
Unfortunately, some IDIOT said SOMETHING, and now we have to pass up our Maths workbook by tomorrow. Actually, in 7 hours?

To Kaelan & those people who heard me whining in Maths :

I CAN DO MATHS NOW!!! INDICES IS NOW SO SIMPLE!!

I knew it was right to ask my dad hahaha.

--------

Who knew online maths tutoring actually works?

You should see me and Joe Kim's msn convo LOL.

  weiyng  .         says:
pg 52
                    weiyng  .         says:
no.32
                    weiyng  .         says:
ur back at the right time
                    weiyng  .         says:
camna nak buat
           Joe Kim             says:
walao
           Joe Kim             says:
u do till 32 de !?!?
                    weiyng  .         says:
yeah
           Joe Kim             says:
omfg
           Joe Kim             says:
fast
                    weiyng  .         says:
its just tick tick tick lol
           Joe Kim             says:
fer 32
           Joe Kim             says:
8 2/3
           Joe Kim             says:
try to make it into a simplier tmer
           Joe Kim             says:
term*
                    weiyng  .         says:
waittttt
                    weiyng  .         says:
its
                    weiyng  .         says:
2/8power 3
           Joe Kim             writes:

           Joe Kim             says:
?
           Joe Kim             says:
that ?
                    weiyng  .         says:
yeah
                    weiyng  .         says:
HAHAHA
                    weiyng  .         says:
ur drawing so cute
           Joe Kim             says:
lol the fishh
           Joe Kim             says:
err
                    weiyng  .         says:
wrong ar
           Joe Kim             says:
ermm
                    weiyng  .         says:
haha
           Joe Kim             says:
i show u simple stuff
           Joe Kim             writes:

                    weiyng  .         says:
2 poewr 2 la
           Joe Kim             says:
err, gotta times the -2 after that
                    weiyng  .         says:
= 4
                    weiyng  .         says:
2 power -4?

           Joe Kim             says:
correct
           Joe Kim             says:
now the other bracket
           Joe Kim             says:
do ze same concept
                    weiyng  .         writes:

                    weiyng  .         says:
WAIT
                    weiyng  .         says:
WRONG
           Joe Kim             says:
hmm ?
                    weiyng  .         says:
ans : C
                    weiyng  .         says:
RIGHTTT
           Joe Kim             says:
correct
                    weiyng  .         says:
RIGTTTTYEAAAAHHHHHH


--------

I know I'm retarded. ):
1:02 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three