Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Monday, March 9, 2009

..... at the hair.

Credits to my sister who hurt her fingers trying to do this.
First and only day I had as much gel on my hair as my brother. 
He wanted to gel his hair to one side, so... yeah. Its alot.
That day of cny was awesome.
The first time I tasted Chivas diluted.
The first time I drank Chivas just like that.
The first time I got drunk. Its nothing special, really. You just get happy.
The first time I stayed over at some cousin's house because I was too drunk.
The first time I slept sitting on the floor leaning on the side of the bed at 6am and to find out at 7am my cousin kicked me in the face with her foot.


Drinking is awesome, but the side effects -- not-so-fun.
Unfortunately, I get rashes.

-----

I need to get back to my diet plan. ):
Been slacking off a lot lately.

The reason?

Manoj said somethng really funny the other day.

M : Eh WY, do you have mirrors in your house?
WY: Yeah, why?
M : Have you looked into them recently?
WY : Wh-- HAHAHAHAHA!

Its because I was complaining about my weight again to him haha.

-------

#1 -Tell me the truth, do I really look lonely sitting alone?

#2 - & Yeah, I was on Flirty @ 10.30. It feels like a dream, hearing yourself on air. Hahaha.

#3 - Boys Over Flowers now is so sad. ):

#4 - OMFG I FINISHED a 1200 word essay in one day! I'm esctatic!

#5 - My hand hurts like omg. Btw, how does one do backflips?? I keep trying but I end up jumping UP.

#6 - Writing about life makes people emo. *shudder.

#7 - I was ranting in the post below, because I was really pissed off. Very very pissed off. So, hello!

#8 - Wikihow is now my everything-guru!


weibaby wants to go to sleep. :)
1:27 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three