|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Over the moon I'm so happy for you, Kirk. I'm glad you're moving on with your life and finally being happy after what happened. She'll understand (: Now that you're no longer that snappy, biting jerk, well..... I don't have to put up with your irritating comebacks anymore. That's a plus point. I wish I can give you a really, big BIG hug. Unfortunately, I can't. Drink rest here can't reach you all the way in UK. But you deserve it. :) All the best with Soph. Just so you know, I'm SO SO SO SO happy! :) Best wishes from Drink Rest. :) 11:17 PM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |