Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Monday, March 9, 2009

Screw you. I was trying to be friendly, but you're all 'i want to kill myself, what do you freaking understand?'. You don't deserve sympathy. You can just blatantly insult people, but have you reflected back on yourself? Are you all that you claim to be?
I admit I'm not perfect, I'm thoroughly flawed.
Unfortunately, so are you. Got that fact buried in your mind? You're the only saint among everyone else. More like you act like you are. I'm sick of you.
Maybe I'm just bitter. But what are the odds that you're reading this anyway? If you happen to be, bear in mind, you're not all that perfect. SO WHAT, if you can't live without your girl. Face it, she's gone forever. MOVE ON with your life, stop being such a useless junk and do something about your life. All that talk about chasing down her family and rescuing her? Why are you still lamenting around on msn? You talk about killing yourself? Then why haven't you done that? Why are you still insulting people just because you're miserable, and telling everyone else you feel like dying and smiling is such a pain. I used to look up to you, respect you. Now, I just think you're that worse-than-average fakers that can't live without the internet. Dream yourself away from your existence? Yeah? Oddly, you still play games. If you're the problematic fckup you claim to be, I don't think emotional people on the brink of suicide will play games everyday, without fail. GET YOURSELF TOGETHER. Oh yeah, you wish you know the answer to that? Then who will? You don't plan on living much longer? Then why are you causing misery in other people's lives? Fucking hypocrite. I've tried to refrain from using swear words about you, but you deserve it.

*I'm just letting out steam, but if you think its really you.... please.... the odds that its actually you is really low. Unless you happen to be the useless person I meant. :O 
Whose name starts with a K and walks around with an inflatble internet ego. Lifeless ______.
&, if you really think I'm cruel by saying those words, try striking up a converstation with him and get insulted to no ends and listen to him whine about what a fckup you are. Its already enough when he threatened to kill me. If you knew this guy, you'd feel the same, trust me. Some people I know are as fed up as I am about him.
------

I'm very pissed off at you. I once told you your words affect people deeply. This time, it affected me deeply too. Only you got off with a very bad start.

Screw over and get lost.
1:00 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three