|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Sunday, March 1, 2009
The Breaking Point I'm cold, and I'm sniffing. Bingo. ------ I got a blank card for merentas desa. For a useless person like me, its a VERY big achievement. It fueled me to ask Preet how to build up stamina. He replied : Play everyday like me la. .......I feel thigh muscles forming lol. Must be my imagination. ------ I'm so sorry. *Cough if you DO see anything about you ANYWHERE in the school, I AM SO SORRY. Actually not really, I had lotsa fun, but I'm supposed to feel sorry, which I am. ..... I'm not making sense anymore. I made Ho addicted to Haru Haru. HAHAHAHAHA! One down, 20 million more to go. ------ I hope I can sit out of choral speaking tomorrow. I feel absolutely like crap. I'm gonna die during assembly. ): Shit la. ------ Its so irritating that I have to change to tank tops if I want to practice handstands. Unlike Mr. Rock Hard Abs Kaelan, I only have a flabby belly to show off. ): I'm attempting back flips and its hellish hard. I only managed to jump straight up LOL. p/s I made soooo many people addicted to Boys over Flowers. All hail hot guys + Korean dramas! 10:01 PM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |