|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Boys over Flowers OMO! I think I'm gonna cry watching Episode 21. The preview looks so sad. And its gonna finish! T___________T Oh, whatever. That means I can re-watch the whole series non-stop, not hanging on a cliffhanger like this. Pssh. BYE! Be back to :O EDIT : I CANNOT TAHAN. I'm gonna go watch Episode 21. Screw HQ subs, I can live with LQ yellow ugly subs. :D && There's only 3 pieces of Stroopwafels left in my house. SHIT. The war for the last piece of Stroopwafels begins in my house. Will elaborate about it later. Its so awesome everyone loves it, and i'd never give up any Stroopwafel for ANYTHING. EDIT EDIT: I cried. T___T Yes yes. I sound like some obsessed person. Deal with it. Its sooo cliffhanger now and I want to sleep. :D EDIT for the freaking 3rd time? As I was saying about Stroopwafels, this, is how it looks like. Its actually 2 thin pieces of Dutch waffles, stuck together with a layer of syrup. And its <3 <3 My dad brought 4 packets of it back from Amsterdam. RAWR. Its so awesome, the whole family fights for it. :D:D Just can't get enough of Stroopwafel goodness. Unfortunately, its not available in Msia. T__T Or I'd give everyone of you to try, because its so yummy! Scratch that, I might've finished it before you get to try it :D Wth, they even have "How to eat a Stroopwafel" ??? - Gots to go to choral speaking practice. I was hunted down to go. -.- 10:51 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |