|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! .... to who? NASHEEL IS 15!! Dum dee dee dummmmm.(12:14 AM) n.a.s.h.e.e.l.: OMG wei yng i m soo old (12:14 AM) n.a.s.h.e.e.l.: i'm having mid teen crisis (12:14 AM) n.a.s.h.e.e.l.: not mid life (12:14 AM) . weiyng .: HAHAHA (12:14 AM) n.a.s.h.e.e.l.: MID TEEN CRISIS! Happy happy birthday, jogging buddy! Not Abby :P Your birthday is not in a couple of months. I hope you like you card + gift. Use it well. LOL. Your card's so chic I wish i got that card for my bday ): All the best in life, and i need to go do my seni now. Guess what time is it? 1.41am. I havent got to rest since 6.15am yesterday. Stupid Ho and Kaelan keep disturbing me so that I can't sleep in class. At least Nat knows not to kacau me when I'm tired. I had this odd conversation with Nat yesterday/today. WY: EH Nat, people say your voice broke already. Got meh? Nat : Yeah, you try asking Abby, Jo and the USj12 people. WY: But after the holidays you sound the same only what..... Nat: Of course la. Who listens to me 5 days a week for nearly a year? You won't tell the difference la! WY: OH...... It took me since the start of the year to realize that JW broke his voice. See how dumb/stupid i am. :D
1:44 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |