|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Thursday, February 12, 2009
facetodesk Listen to Dead and Gone by T.I and Justin Timberlake. So addictive! :D:D --------- Ball point pens makes my writing so sexy. --------- I finally cleared my head, I was so sleepy while reading Geo. Chocolates does wonders. <3 Since I've been really busy/lazy/sleepy to actually do a real real real update, prepare yourself for a not-so-long post. Signing out at 12, need to replenish energy for choral speaking and tuition. - Manoj seems to think I like nearly every prefect guy that passes the stairs. But talking with Manoj is so fun LOL! - I commented how lifeless on the guys talking about antivirus when in fact me and Charmaine were discussing about Chris Brown and Rihanna : all just a publicity stunt because they know they're not gonna win any Grammys thats why they pulled out, caused drama, turning the spotlight on them. Does it make sense? *cough its just a theory *cough - Manoj thinks that I'm crazy with my whole diet plan. =/ - I miss talking crap with Carolyn. I think I'll call her after the test :D Remember Monday, 10.30am? - I miss my sister D: I hope carrying that 6kg bag for 2 hours actually meant something :D :D The bag nearly broke my shoulders. - Now that my sister is away, I inherit her clothes. 8D Especially that pair of jeans I've been eyeing, that white shirt........ She got good clothes, hohohoho. That means I got more clothes to wear out hahaha. - I'm already starting to plan my post PMR activities. ;) Like sleeping over at RY's house and clean the house LOL. And jogging of course. - Ho said that TOP's Big Boy song isn't bad. SEEE! BIG BANG ROCKS. Then I proceeded to let him listen to Haru Haru and G-Dragon's cover on This Love, he said it was too much for him to handle. ): He broke my heart. ): ): - Seen a super mouldy orange before? It looks like Mochi. Or something. Enough said. Its so disgusting. - Now I'm addicted to Ho introduced me Ja Rule's Clapback, one thing leads to another, now Dr. Dre rules my world, LOL. You know any good rappers, tell me and I go listen. T-Pain, T.I, Lil Wayne, rocks. ;) & The Lady Gaga-beat type of songs are so addictive, like Akon's Beautiful..... list goes on and on. :) - Did you know that Basshunters actually has music videos? I found out about that quite sometime ago and JK was like "I told u already what...." Uh uh, I like Basshunters cause of.... cause of.... *points finger and runs away* THARVEEN AND PREET! They're also famous in the UK ;) - Oh, and btw, Joben rocks doing bitchy! All of us just couldn't do the bitchy face/tone/black people voice, except for Vaebaby, ;) I think it long enough LAAAA. When I got the pictures I left in random people's cameras, I'll randomly upload them one by one :D 1:31 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |