Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.













After that it was just exchanging dancing YouTube links, and he signed out, and I was watching SNSD on Star Golden Bell. OMG I was laughing like crap!

--------

In school, I was telling Manoj about my dream man.
He knew about muscular and men with abs, but I added a new trait to day : TALL.
I jumped up very very high to express my point.

I'm really pathetic, because my recess is just spent on talking to Manoj, Ramaraj and Kaelan. Thats for like a few seconds, so I mostly talk to Manoj.
Jo & Carolyn! Don't feel left out! At least you got each other, I get to see free gay show every day between Engku and Manoj.
.___.

I think thats enough for the day.
Dudududu, I'm off to find sunset paintings!

OMG I WONDER IF YOUTUBE HAS 'HOW TO DRAW A SUNSET SCENERY' ???

MUST GO CHECK!

BYE!
8:48 PM

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Weighing, A to the B to the B B and Y!
My candid doesnt look that bad, does it? All hail sqaure jaws!
Ahh, who am I kidding, of course its bad.

I'm blogging OMFG, I'm blogging!
Actuallly I'm just online to search up pictures to copy for Seni. Oops, did I just say that out loud?
You didn't read anything :D :D :D

I slept during every single paper this whole week.  I slept so much that Trisha even drew me sleeping during Moral! O__O
She was like "Wei Yng, you're the perfect one, you were just so still, I could draw you perfectly."
My back looked very sexy HAHAHAHA. ;))

...... Don't bombard me with the "Why aren't you studying?" question. I can't do anything for maths, and I 100% will fail for Seni. There's another reason!

Whats it, whats it??

Dum dum dum dee dee dum!!

KOREAN DRAMA!

HOHOHOHOHOHO!

See, I was browsing around mysoju.com + soompi to see what shows I can watch because I was bored, so I searched for Cape No.7, it looked good. But the video quality was like =/. I could barely see the subs. Then then thennnnnn, I noticed that alot of people are crazy over this certain drama, so I decided to check it out on YouTube.

Now, I'm addicted and in love with this drama:

Boys Over Flowers! (Boys Before Flowers) anything laaaa.
Its soooooooo shiok to watch I must watch at least one episode a day.
Those people i talk to on msn knows how much I love this show hahaha.
--------

(12:17 AM) . weiyng .:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83xlS-AvTIU
(12:17 AM) . weiyng .:watch watch
(12:18 AM) . weiyng .:my eyes were like O___O
(12:19 AM) | јое ķıм |:aiyo
(12:19 AM) | јое ķıм |: more with explosion besar
(12:19 AM) | јое ķıм |: lol
(12:19 AM) | јое ķıм |: die hard ler u
(12:19 AM) . weiyng .: what explosion besar
(12:19 AM) . weiyng .: OHHHH
(12:19 AM) . weiyng .: HAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHA! JK called Big Bang explosion besar! I didn't get it for like 5 minutes.
Actually I just wanted to show him some little girls who could really pop and lock.


(12:23 AM) | јое ķıм |: okayy
(12:23 AM) | јое ķıм |: 5.07
(12:23 AM) | јое ķıм |: OWHH
(12:23 AM) | јое ķıм |: BATTLE
(12:23 AM) | јое ķıм |: lol
(12:23 AM) | јое ķıм |: okayy
(12:23 AM) . weiyng .: my explosion besar can dance AHAHAHA
(12:24 AM) | јое ķıм |: nt fair lor
(12:24 AM) | јое ķıм |: lol
(12:24 AM) | јое ķıм |: girl fight with boy in battle like this
(12:24 AM) | јое ķıм |: OWH
Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three