Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Thursday, January 15, 2009

So, tell me about yourself.
........My name is Wei Yng, as in the weighing scale. Because my name happens to be missing an 'i'. And I was named without an 'i' because my mom thinks I'm unique like that. 
And.... I'm 15. Not exactly 15, I'm still 14, but.... yeah...... I talk too much. Sorry.
*awkward pause*
......I like to sing in the shower and rap in Korean too.
So can you speak Korean?
I can say hello in Korean?
Do you like the colour green?
Yeah, I like the colour green, but now I'm drifting more of to white and orange... basically anything that goes with white, like black......
So do you prefer the colour blue or turqoise?
I prefer turqoise.
*motions to uniform*
Not this turqoise, this is ugly, the one I was having in mind is much much lighter...
This is a very long essay....
....I get carried away......?

Aiyo, like this, sure FAIL.

M : So, what's your name?
WY : I'm Wei Yng, and you pronounce it like the weighing scale, because my name is missing an 'i'.
M : What?
C : Her name's Wei Yng. Why are you so complicated?
WY : I'm complicated in the mornings. *sniffs*

C : Hey, WY, you're in the center!
WY : Oh.... *nods*
*moments later*
WY : OH! I'm in the center!
C : I was trying to tell you that a few moments ago.

Nat had to keep feeding me Clorets for me to stay awake/undead.
The few minutes I managed to sleep in KH, before I knew it, it was Chinese. Membabikan betul. =.=

D : How do you know my name?
WY : Name tag.
*pause for a few moments*
F : Hahahaha! Good one!

If all the head shaking actually meant I failed, I must've failed badly.

:( But I made 2 of them smile/laugh/chuckle.
What happened to sense of humour? ): ):

Random passerby : Hi.
WY : Uh, hi. Um, who are you?
Random guy : I dunno.
WY : Okay, hahahaha.

I need to start getting up at 6am in order to not rush like crazy in the mornings.
10:17 PM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three