|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Nudgey nudge. I swear I accidently typed nude instead of nudge just now. And it took me 8 tries to get swear corect. I suck in typing :( But thennnnnn. That's beside the point. Its the new years :D Its 2009. Its PMR. Bloody shit la T___T. I'm so lazy I bet I'm gonna procrastinate until the day before PMR only start studying Sejarah. Everyone I know, I think had some countdown party, whereas I stayed at home, and spent my first minutes of 2009 on my bed, transfering songs into my sister's friend's memory card. Wei Yng no life. Aku tau la~ Uh uh before that, I did something else, but that'll come later. :D:D Today I woke up with super powers! *does the whole eyebrow wriggling thing that always makes Jolene laugh* I CAN PREDICT NOWWWWWW~ Actually, I went to bed with super powers already, sleeping at 1am was miraculous, but.... as I said, WY no life. T____T Back to my prediction. Lol. Not actually, I predict so bad the sky can fall down. D: Its just another random list I'm doing :) 2009 - Bad results. ; FOOOOOOOOD. ; WY FINALLY FITTING INTO A PAIR OF 26s! (If possible 24s I'm dreaming, but :D) ; That's beside the point, Sleeping early. The more the exams, the earlier I sleep. ;Sleeping = No studying. Less blogging. ; I WILL PASS MY PRACTICAL THIS TIME! ; I hope I pass my theory~ My composing's like......... you know la. ; OMFG TOP GONNA RELEASE SOLO ALBUM ; Spend time with friends who're leaving to study abroad. *nudgenasheelsingaporenudge* ; Actually take good pictures with everyone. Whaddahell you think I'm slimming down more?! ; Proclaiming to everyone that I did not straighten my hair. Its just the haircut. ; Figure out how to survive Art projects/exams/lessons without my sister. ; Meet my bimbo again. As far apart we are, and I barely see you, we're still good friends and like you said, we'll ALWAYS talk about boys + act blur together. I miss you as bimbo you are and as un-bimbo I am. ; Actually lose some weight this year? Not getting stuck at 44kg forever? ; Hope I'll never fight with Nat again LOL. Every few months fight fight fight and end up not talking to each other. ; Be a better person :D ; Hopefully see Charmaine acquire more skills :) ; Will be missing those people in Aussie. You know who you are and that's enough. ; Not to do anything I'll regret later on. ; Being able to do the impossible. Like stuffing my head with 25 Sejarah chapters? ------ I just realised, EVERYTHING I HAVE IS OFFICIALLY WHITE O___O See ah, Blog : White (Shit, havent done blogfix T___T I was sick, k?!) Pencil box : White (Altho I'm gonna use the flat one this year that like black-ish,still its white at the front =.=) Wallet : White And my super sexy present which is currently in another bag (wtf, i know -.-) = WHITE. :O And I just got a new T-shirt which is .... also white. And then just the other day, I got this black shirt, my dad said, "Black again?!" They should've said something about the white shirt. =.= ------- OMFG I FINALLY GOT MY PICTURES AND MUSIC <3 <3 The past year's been fun and honestly, I never kept track of the dates. I'm lame-o, I know. Mr Serious doing his thang LOL. This woman calls me Bionic Woman. Jo, sayang, you should call Mel Bionic Woman. Not me :D:D No picture of Nicole, no picture of Mel. Sorry sorry. And I lost all the crazy shots I have of Nat LOL. Sorry sorry. & I love you all so much for making this year eventful. 2009? Bring it on.
1:40 PM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |