|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Sunday, January 4, 2009
My toes are freezing. Its another blog post and the layout's not different.... yet. What to do? I'm lazy pig, GRAWR. - I'm very afraid I'll wake up and 9 go like "OH SHIZNIT I'M SUPPOSED TO BE IN SCHOOL." - Seriously. I'm really scared that'll happen. - Maybe I'll sleep at 10pm just to make sure. - I just asked him, and he said he wakes up at 5.45/6am. Who the hell gets up so early?! - My exercise books are still nameless. - I MISS EVERYONE. - I'm actually nervous for the first day of school. Nerves, nerves, nerves. - I feel like turning up in school with cornrows, but my hair's too short. - My handwriting sucks. That's what you get for not holding a pencil in forever. - I NEED IDEAS FOR THE NEW LAYOUT. - I've already got a rough sketch, but..... I need pictures D: Never mind. I'll go EAT first. :D:D ^ See, Jo & Audrey! I'm EATING. New Year Resolution no.324372634 : FAILED. 4:47 PM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |