Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
I'm gonna call you in 20 minutes, CALLED.
I hope Charmaine doesn't jam the line.

Its a hap-hap-happy birthday to this boy :

Happy 15th to Jonathan Wong!


I knew him since Standard 5, but I never really talked to him until I asked him for his English book one day. LOL.

That makes 5th year of friendship?

He plays basketball, currently single, but got lotsa lotsa lotsa lotsa girls lusting after him via Friendster.
His hair feels like dog fur back in Std 6.
And its a beautiful colour LOL.

Did I mention?

He's skinny skinny skinny skinny.
But he's the greatest friend around to talk about food.
The one I can crap to about rendang, cookies, anything food related. Jon Ho is exceptional, he loves food too much. ANYWAY.


Skinny Uncle Ah Tan, wishing you a great 15th year ahead of you, (why does this sound like a CNY card, wtf wtf.)
and you'll get 7As for PMR.

And 7 girls along with your results. :D

Happy Birthday again!

PS : You so hot you make the girls melt when you walk by. ;)

Now now, Mcflurryku mana? :D

Edit : I'm first! RAWWWWWWWRRRRR! Or I booked the first spot, whatever hahaha.

12am means first, right? :D


-----

onetwothreefourfivesix, CRAP. Wish me luck. How lah, can I NOT smile?! T___T
12:00 AM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three