|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Monday, January 19, 2009
Breath mints. Problems is a taboo-ed word for Nasheel. ;) I've been having breath mints for breakfast for the past few days. Ho kept on hitting me during Science so I don't fall asleep. He was punching me on my left side and on the right side Nat was flicking me, although HE was also sleepy. Ho commented that I looked like I was gonna go into a coma with my tired face. Did I mention? My new Sivik teacher is like URRRGGGGGGHHHHH. Her voice is very very unfriendly to my ears, especially when I'm really in need of sleep. Why is Ho so excited to go to tuition? <__< I know my blog's so naked. No pictures. Yalah. I know. --------- Happy belated birthday, Joe Kim! I wished you kinda late in the day, so sorry T___T But I was the 3rd to call. :D :D -off to catch some sleep/find stuff on homework/ finish my backlagging homework. Shit la. I think I failed =/ --------- Suddenly I feel like quitting too. Should I? 8:27 PM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |