Profile

WEI YNG
sixteen (finally!), short, a little on the heavy side
a whole lot of nonsense ♥
a little space to ponder;

which came first? the chicken or the egg, hmmm.

even better without you.
Thursday, January 8, 2009

I laughed so hard today I nearly cried.

V : He's so tall right??
*The tall guy walks past V*
WY : HOLY SHIT. He's like 2 heads taller than you!!

V : B is bobbing his head.
Nash : A looks like he wants to make out with A square.
V : Now C's in the picture, he's blocking B. SHIT! He's looking!
*everyone turns away*
Nash : C's still looking..... still looking...
*LOLOL and all four heads turn back at the same time hahaha.*
V : I think A square knows that we're looking at them. A is just too slow.
Nash : And here comes D!

AND AND AND AND AND.

HO PEE KOO 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

On a side note, bye Rayshini.

Where are we gonna go to to learn how to cook now ? ):
I miss your mom teaching us how to cook hahaha.
Enjoy the school with awesome pleated skirts!
9:33 PM

Tagbox


ShoutMix chat widget


Affiliates

Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing
Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue
Ads

Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three