|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Saturday, January 24, 2009
10 Hours I crashed from 8pm to 6.30am the next day. HAH. Who says my sleeping time is screwed up? I get up early :D :D The first night of temporary freedom from school, I slept for 10 hours. And I'm still sleepy, oh well. Its healthy to sleep early and wake up early. I'm so sorry for the lack of updates, but I barely have the time to sit my butt down and actually type something that makes sense. Unless I get up at the ungodly hour, 5am to blog. That'd be crazy, considering I sleep at 2am. && I wanna go back to sleep. Be back to edit. EDIT : Ho! You better give me back my compass, you big big big ho! :P Seriously, because now I can't do my Maths homework.Screw you. T____T 7:23 AM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |