|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Saturday, December 27, 2008
I'm on and out again. I'm gonna do a supppppaaaaaaa quick update. Why why why? Because I got a new computer, amazingly fast and BEFORE I start sounding like James, I don't like it. I don't have Photoshop, all my bookmarks are gone [When you see my bookmarks you're gonna go like OMFGLOL they're super handy! T___T] I AM PROUD TO ANNOUNCE: DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNN I'm an aunty now. i feel old and wrinkly -.- AND ONE MORE THING: My sister now has purple hair! PURPLE!!!! Damn bloody nice cantik =.= Can I be 19 too so I can dye mine blue? ;) The most genius part of it is, you can only see the purple under spotlight/sunlight. Which is pretty pointless for her, since she's all legal and can have bubblegum pink hair for all the world to see.But it's perfect for people who're attending school. Like me. :D Bleh. ANDDDDDDD. I'm so freaking backdated you're gonna laugh at me. Maine : I finally watched Good Luck Chuck. Quick update before I zooooooom off somewhere. Eh, why suddenly my typing seems so bimbo? :O OMFG I can't be a bimbo! I don't even look the part -.- Random stuff : #1 - Mel's SUPAAAAAAAA in Uno Stacko #2 - Don't ever watch a horror movie with WY when she haven't slept the whole day. #3 - My next mission : BRING JK TO WATCH A HORROR MOVIE IN THE CINEMA! Like the Mastercard commercial; Looking at Joe Kim listening to music : absolutely free Looking at Joe Kim becoming Mr. Serious : Just make him angry Looking at Joe Kim screaming like Jolene in the cinema, PRICELESS! #4 - I can't wait for bimbo to get her birthday present. #5 - Baking's so funny when Charmaine brings her water skills. #6 - Charmaine nearly sent us to Pyramid/KL when my mom just asked how to get to Usj 5 from her house. #7 - I love accesories shopping. Someone must go with me to Pyramid so I can stock up :O #8 - Going Pyramid with WY is an entirely different experience right right, Abby? ABBYYYY! You gotta ssshhhhh because next time, I wanna bring Carolyn there. If you tell her, then no more fun. =/ JOLENE also tak boleh cakap. Or if you two told already, then...... =.= Plan spoilt. #9 - My computer decided to fry itself one day. :D #10 - Did I say? Icons are soooo addictive hahaha. #11 - I can't wait for Charmaine to get her RAWWWWWRRRR present. #12 - WY cures her sorethroat with a little something called painkillers. IT WORKS! #13 - I've got a bad craving for gummies. #14 - I'm actually sleeping at 12 everyday! :) Kids, its unhealthy to stay up until 4am everyday. Bullshit la, I got sick the second day I started sleeping early =.= #15 - I cried while watching the trailer for August Rush. I'm soooo gonna watch it <3#16 - I need to do a blogfix soon. 2009 = new layout #17 - && is much more handier than typing 'and and' #18 - A couple of students are mistaking my blog as another Wei Ying's blog D: NUUUUUUUUU! I'm WEI YNG without the 'I' Who's fat and round and square at the same time. #19 - CNY = cookies = one month from now. Friends : BEWARE. I'm gonna smother you with all my cny cookie cravings <3 #20 - All of you can see this coming. I NEED TO BLEEPING LOSE WEIGHT. Because I feel like a monster next to my oh-so-tiny cousin Ru Yan. & I must diet for CNY. Personal fatty issues and all that bullshit. Okay now, byeeee! Got a dateline to rush <3
3:35 PM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |