|
Profile |
a little space to ponder; |
|
Sunday, December 28, 2008
abcd, i am sick D: Lesson #1 : Never ever, leave your house without a couple of spare Panadols. I've got something really interesting to share :D There's a couple of people at Sushi Groove that were taking pictures with their camera last night, should they see a girl in yellow emo-ing in the background, thats me :D Not that I'm actually emo........ but that time my fever was building up ): mushslapshoppingbangdamn! And when I got back, I was burning up. I could feel myself radiating heat. =/ I wanted to crash into my bed so badly. This morning, I woke up at 7. Which sick idiot wake ups at 7?! Me. I swear there were a thousand needles in my throat when I tried to swallow. Maybe I'm exaggerating. I woke up with a sorethroat, cough, running nose and an aching body. Sucks to be me. D: Halfway wiping my snot (yeah, I know it sounds disgusting LOL) with my brother's stash of Kleenex [that guy got a Winnie the Pooh Kleenex sitting nicely on his table and I was stuck with smelly Carrefour tissue rolls, damn wtf -.-],suddenly I saw blood on the tissue. One word : nosebleeeeeed. It was so bad it nearly soaked up the whole piece of a kitchen towel, you know, those huge huge tissues? ............. Why am I even blogging when I'm sick?! *sniffitysniff* I'll just go and sleep summore. I hate being sick D: 2:54 PM
|
Tagbox ShoutMix chat widget Affiliates Alya Anisa Audrey My little baby brother. aww. Ben Beng Carolyn Chee Kin Cheryl Chi Ching Emily Hou Ching Jeanne Jia Jiun Joe Kim Jolene Jolynn Kaelan K.Priya Marianne Michelle Min Yi Nathashah Priyanka Regina Ru Yan Shalynn Sue Mun Sue Teng Tharveen Wei Vern Wen Li Xing Kenny Sia Post Secret Xiaxue Ads |